Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Speisen und Getraenke

this is one my unhealthy habit. i like to eat during...ehm,everytime, i think..even my breakfast, i eat a lot, sometimes it juz like my lunch.. i really like to be at home, my breakfast wouldn't have a limit (didn't care about money) & my mom always cook "plenty" of food, b'coz she know that i like to eat & eat a lot...


so, how a bout my lunch??4 sure bigger and tougher than my breakfast.. must be rice, otherwise, i won't feel "kenyang".. maybe, mee is also okeyh, but must be a lot more quantity than "padi"..then, dinner.. it's not fix... depend on my mood n depend on my activity during day time.. usually, i take my dinner after maghrib, so i won't feel hungry at night..can i??



midnyte.. my supper tyme.. it's the best tyme to eat, there's nobody to interrupt my eating tyme + i can eat in peace.. i feels like "bujang", self-cooking @ i juz eat wutever leftover food that i can find.. if i need to cook, i prefer to use microwave, simple, easy & fast.. @ maybe, the easiest thing, "maggie"..



how about my drink?? when i am at home, i make it by myself, usually i use cordial n simply pour water without stirring.. (simple).. if i really2 "malas", i juz buy "air kotak" @ " air tin" at bintang, which is a small supermarket and near to my house..




that's me, a person who eat too much.. i spend a lot on food than the other things, which i think, it is ok as compared to "berpoya"... well, u can't live if u didn't eat, so, i eat & eat to keep me alive + to keep me fit,haha..

to write about when i eat, how i eat, how much i actually eat, is it "smpy 3 pinggan nasi", maybe i would take a year..juz know dat, i eat a lot..
"makan untuk hidup, bukan hidup untuk makan"

10 comments:

.::annemishi::. said...

mak aiiii~~~~ ok2.. it's a norm for a guy to consume a lot.. no wonder laa...

btw, i wish my home fridge would be full like that..

T.T

ggselamber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ggselamber said...

my mom fridge always full of "that kind of things"...

coz they (my parentz) make katering, which is an advantage for me :D

faiz abu bakar said...

omg.
dude, aku xmkn byk pun cm ko..
no wonder la tapak tgn ko besa
( ade kaitan ke? )

ggselamber said...

ade owt,mkn byk,byk la lemak.tp,ak mkn bende2 yg sehat2 jerr..:D

Matluthfi90 said...

woah
patot la *tough

suraya iliana said...

makan jgn tak makan.
makan jgn tak makan.
makan jgn tak makan.

hahahahaha.XD
i think all of us are gaining more weight this week. setuju dgn anne.ur fridge deserve a 'tabik spring'.XP

ggselamber said...

baru taw ke mud ak nieh "tough"..

rumah adalah syurga makanan :D
tp,ak rse ak mantain jerr "tough"..tak membesar mne pn,coz juz 1 week :(

Indera said...

makan2 selagi boleh makan.. muda2 ni metabolisme masih tinggi, pastu ko bersukan kan?? mesti la perlu tenaga yang banyak..

nanti men rugby baru sedap gi tackle orang.. hahaha

*psst, pass ar sket makanan kat sini, malam2 kebulur gak aku kat sini.. haha

k u c e n g said...

makan jgn x makan.gile makan.